"Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky."
Cory has always had a passion for photography but that passion turned into so much more at the birth of our son. Levi, our super opinionated little man, is the reason we do what we do! As cheesy as it sounds- he is our inspiration! There is truly nothing more rewarding than being asked to follow a family throughout their lives, documenting & celebrating the major milestones. We have the joy of seeing couples not only begin their lives together but also start families and grow as people. Cory Lee Photography specializes in Wedding Photography with a focus on family.
When we’re not photographing weddings, we love working on our house, playing with our son, and spending time near the water. We’re so thankful for the career that we have and we love each and every couple we have the opportunity to work with!
we're HERE TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE YOUR ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME LOVE STORY
We are the proud parents of 1 Toddler and 2 Pups in Charleston, South Carolina! We love working together to give our clients the very best experience. Watching our clients begin their lives together and watching them grow over the years is the reason we love what we do.
There is nothing better than a Charleston sunset! We are always so excited to see a beautiful sunset on a wedding day! We make sure to plan some time in for every single wedding!
Watching our clients begin their lives together and watching them grow over the years is the reason we love what we do!
We love to photograph love! I know this sounds so overly cheesy, but it is so true! We love photographing couples- whether it's a proposal (our favorite), engagement, anniversary, or your wedding day!
We know that weddings can be stressful and we will do everything in our power to take some stress off! We help make the perfect timeline so things run smoothly and can even recommend some pretty great people if you need a recommendation.
With all of our services, clients will receive their photos on a password protected online gallery with fully edited images ready to download, share with friends and family, and professionally print from.
So don't be shy! Click that little arrow below and read more about the amazing services we offer!
UNIQUE SERVICES TO CELEBRATE YOUR UNIQUE LOVE STORY
You must be on cloud nine right now!
For an entire hour we’ll wander around your location of choice (dont worry, if you need recommendations, we’ve got em!) where you and your partner will get to kiss, cuddle, and have tons of fun! You’ll also get complimentary bad jokes and random history facts- we will do anything to get that authentic smile out of both you!
Before your shoot, we will send out a detailed questionnaire form where you get to go into detail about how y’all met, how your partner popped the question, and tell us all about your vision for this photo session!
Engagements and Proposal Sessions start at $350 for 1 hour, 1 photographer (and an assistant), an online gallery with fully edited images ready to download, share with friends and family, and professionally print from.
PHOTOGRAPHY ALMOST AS MAGICAL AS YOUR LOVE STORY
We take an 80/20 approach to your wedding day. 80% of the time we are capturing the day as it happens! Whether that is dad tearing up seeing his baby girl in her dress for the first time or an impromptu break dance from Grandpa! The other 20% of the time, you will be gently guided into the best light, given prompts for a natural looking bride and groom portrait, and of course getting those perfect family shots! Your wedding photos will truly show the magic of your big day with this 80/20 combination and you’ll have a collection of beautiful images to treasure for a lifetime!
Our wedding packages include 8-10 hours of wedding day coverage, one lead photographer (Cory) and a 2nd shooter/ assistant (Hillary), assistance with creating your wedding day timeline and an online gallery of fully edited images ready to download, share with friends and family, and professionally print from... with plenty of a la cart extras like engagement sessions, bridal sessions, and albums!
Our average wedding client spends $3100
TO CAPTURE YOUR SPECIAL DAY WITH ELEGANCE AND LOVE